Mixed Foursomes scratch competition with the field limited to a maximum of 64 pairs. The tournament is open to mixed pairs with a maximum combined, club domiciled, handicap index of 18 or less.
Schedule of Events:
3 Days of competition golf over the country’s most famous and historic Championship Links.
Friday 23rd – Foursomes practice round pm followed by a Welcome Reception and Supper for all competitors held in the Clubhouse 19.00 hrs - Dress code - Jacket & Tie/ Ladies Equivalent.
Saturday 24th – Matchplay Rounds 1 & 2 and Consolation Scratch Competition. Soup & Sandwich lunch will be served in the Spike Bar followed by a Dinner & Disco held in the Clubhouse 19.30hrs for 20.00hrs, which all competitors are expected to attend.
Sunday 25th – Matchplay continues with Rounds 3 & 4, Consolation Scratch Competition and Putting Competition followed by Soup & Sandwich lunch in the Spike Bar.
Monday 26th – Semi-Final and Finals with Consolation Scratch and Handicap Competitions also.
• Matches are to be played over 18 holes on a scratch basis with sudden death being played if necessary.
• The Committee reserve the right to accept or refuse any entry without disclosing any reason.
• Competitors who withdraw after the draw has been made must notify the Secretary as soon as possible. Subject to RLGC approval, they may
nominate their own replacements.
• £220 per golfer (£440 per pair).
• £130 per golfer who is a member of RLGC.
• £130 per golfer who is aged 23 or under at the date of the tournament, and is in full-time education or training.
To enter please follow the Smart Survey link below. The closing date is 30th April 2024.
The pairs with the lowest 64 combined handicaps will go into a draw and the holders together with the next 7 lowest combined handicap pairs will be seeded. Once the draw is completed the Club will contact you to take full payment for the tournament. A reserve list will be kept in case of cancellations.